- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 T. Giant olive or Giant canola oil
- 1 T. Giant fresh thyme or oregano
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. Giant ground pepper
- 1 lb Giant beef top round steak (London Broil)
- 2 medium Giant zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium Giant yellow summer squash, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tsp. Giant olive oil
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
For marinade, combine vinegar, oil, thyme or oregano, garlic and pepper in a food-safe plastic bag. Add steak to bag and turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
Toss tomatoes, zucchini and yellow squash with oil. Make an aluminum foil boat to contain tomatoes. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Pre-heat your grill and place steak over medium direct heat. Arrange vegetables around steak. Grill steak, uncovered, 8 to 9 minutes for medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables 6 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
Remove vegetables to a serving platter and sprinkle with cheese. Carve steak into thin slices against the grain.